MIDAS offers training in various formats for researchers with the goal of improving the data science and AI research capacity. See the event page for more details on upcoming and past events. We welcome academic units and industry partners as our collaborators to design and offer such training.
MIDAS Summer Academies
Our summer academies equip researchers with the essential skills required to apply advanced data science techniques to their respective fields of study and integrate these methodologies into their grant proposals. The overarching objective of these academies is to foster a research community that can drive the advancement of data science applications in a wide range of research fields.
- Natural Language Processing Workshops (Autumn 2022)
- Mini-workshops at our 2020 and 2021 symposia
- Together Owkin: federated learning in healthcare research workshop (Dec. 2020)
- Nvidia (Sept. 2020)
- DataBricks workshop: Introduction to Apache Spark (June 18; Aug. 20, 2020)
- Amazon (AWS) workshops (June and July, 2020)
- CSCAR – MIDAS joint workshops: analytics of major datasets (Feb. to June 2020)
- Amazon and Google workshops during (2019 symposium)