MIDAS coordinates workshops with industry professionals that center around a specific data science tool, software package, or company-specific methodology. Participants actively engage with presenters using real-world data to gain practical experience. Workshop providers include AWS, Google, and Databricks. See the event page for more details on upcoming and past events.
- Mini-workshops at our 2020 and 2021 symposia
- Together Owkin: federated learning in healthcare research workshop (Dec. 2020)
- Nvidia (Sept. 2020)
- DataBricks workshop: Introduction to Apache Spark (June 18; Aug. 20, 2020)
- Amazon (AWS) workshops (June and July, 2020)
- CSCAR – MIDAS joint workshops: analytics of major datasets (Feb. to June 2020)
- Amazon and Google workshops during (2019 symposium)