RESEARCH AT MIDAS
- Provides leadership in research best practices, including reproducible and ethical data science.
- Enables research through pilot funding, training and dataset access.
- Facilitates groundbreaking ideas and foster collaboration through research working groups and other research incubation events.
Our research support focuses on a set of “pillars” at any given time in order to achieve maximum impact, while supporting data science and AI research across the university broadly.
The current pillars are:
- Responsible Research Pillar: Enhancing Scientific and Societal Impact
- Data Pillar: Measuring and Improving Society
- Analytics Pillar: Transforming Health Interventions
- AI Pillar: AI for Science and Engineering
- Emerging Pillar: Cultivating New Strengths