Registration for this program is now closed.
The instructors of this academy are the postdoctoral scholars in the Eric and Wendy Schmidt AI in Science postdoctoral program and the Michigan Data Science Fellows program. The participants were exposed to advanced topics in data science and AI methods and their applications in science and engineering research.
- Bayesian inference through exact and approximate techniques.
- Real world applications and explanations of Natural Language Processing.
- Causal inference and its application in science and engineering research.
- Introduction to probabilistic programming languages.
- Explainable AI techniques and their applications.