Michigan Institute for Data Science Annual Symposium
“Embracing the Challenges: Data Science for the Next Ten Years”
Nov. 13-15, 2019
The Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS) Annual Symposium is the largest data science event at the University of Michigan, attracting 500-1000 registrants each year from all over the U-M campus, industry and non-profit organizations. The 2019 Symposium will feature the following:
• Research talks and posters by U-M investigators in diverse areas of research disciplines, data science methodology and theoretical foundations.
• Featured speakers who are national leaders in data science.
• Student poster competition and Data Challenge that will showcase student talent.
• An industry panel discussion featuring MIDAS corporate partners’ insight.
• Research presentation of student representatives from 30 leading universities nationwide.
• Networking events.
The Symposium presents an opportunity for sponsors to
• understand in detail the scope and depth of U-M data science;
• hear the insight of data science leaders;
• gain visibility on U-M campus;
• engage U-M data science leadership and faculty for future collaboration;• recruit student talent.
Interested in sponsoring? If so, please contact email@example.com.