- Rackham Graduate School: 915 E. Washington St., Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Parking – INFO
- There are a limited number of metered parking spaces on Washington Street in front of the building, including an accessible space. There is an accessible entrance in front of the building, as well as in the underground parking garage. The garage is accessed from Huron Street (back of building) and is perfect for active loading and unloading only for vehicles with 90″ or lower clearance. No visitor parking is permitted in the Rackham garage.
- Driving Directions
Directions & Parking
Building & Accessibility Information
- All programming will be on the 4th floor, accessible via elevators to the east or west side of the building.
- Accessible men’s restroom (4012M) and women’s restroom (4512W) available on the 4th floor. Accessible, gender-inclusive restrooms available on the 1st floor (1514T) and the 3rd floor (3132T & 3134T).
- Amphitheatre: most of the programming will occur in the Amphitheatre. This room has limited accessible seating via the central, north entrance; additional accessible seating is available and programming will be re-streamed synchronously in the East and West Conference rooms on the same floor. Staff volunteers will be on hand to direct and answer questions.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Amphitheatre.
- Standing room is not allowed in the Amphitheater. Guests will be directed to the East and West Conference rooms if Amphitheater reaches capacity.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to offer a hybrid option at this time for remote participants. Program sessions will be recorded and made available after the Summit. Please allow up to 2 weeks for recordings to be made available. Recordings will include professional transcription and captioning.