- This event has passed.
Working with Data in Azure
November 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Syllabus: Data on Azure SyllabusRegister
This workshop is an introduction to working with data in the cloud on Azure. You will walk through the different data structures and how they can be managed, consumed, and accessed in Azure. This workshop also explores solutions and integrations with common tools used for extract, transform, and load (ETL)
processes. You will leave with an improved understanding of Azure’s data ecosystem and where your existing data fits within it.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- Benefits of working with data in the cloud and review of terminology
- Relational data with Azure SQL and Azure MySQL Database, and more
- Files and blobs with Azure Storage
- Additional tools and services and strategies for migrating data to Azure and options for computation.
And you will complete the following hands-on exercises:
- How to transform data to another type with Azure Data Factory
- Integration with Jupyter Notebooks in Azure Machine Learning Studio