- This event has passed.
Machine Learning on Azure
November 19, 2020 @ 10:00 am
Syllabus: Machine Learning on Azure SyllabusRegister
In this workshop, you will learn the most important concepts of the machine learning workflow that data scientists follow to build an end-to-end data science solution on Azure. You will learn how to find, import, and prepare data, select a machine learning algorithm, train, and test the model, and deploy a complete model to an API.
You will get tips, best practices, and resources you and your team need to continue your machine learning journey, build your first model, and more.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- Basics of machine learning
- How to select the right machine learning algorithm for your data science scenario
- How Azure Machine Learning tools can accelerate your machine learning journey
- How to use Automated Machine Learning to optimize your machine learning deployment flow
And you will complete the following hands-on exercises:
- Build a machine learning model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Deploy and consume a machine learning model with Azure Machine Learning designer
- Deploy your machine learning model on Azure