- This event has passed.
Dearborn Artificial Intelligence Research (DAIR) Center’s annual AI Symposium
November 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - December 4, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
This event will will focus on sharing lessons from leading experts and executives on AI from industry and academia based on hands-on tutorials, case study presentations, keynotes, and executives panel.
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Provide keen insights and tips on identifying AI Opportunities
- Understand various types of business cases related to AI
- When and how to adopt AI to drive business success
- Investigate the practicality of the AI in real-world applications when AI acts as a teammate for human decision-making processes.
- Hands-on Tutorials on AI for cybersecurity, AI for technical debt management, AI for risk estimation, AI for energy optimization, Business analytics, etc.
Click here to view a video introduction to the symposium.
Use the links below to register for each individual day of the symposium. Registration is free, but you must register in order to attend as the Hopin platform will be used for the livestreaming to encourage more interactions.