- This event has passed.
2017 U-M Data Science Research Forum
December 1, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Oral and poster presentations on
- Theoretical foundations of data science
- Data science methodology
- Data science applications in any research domain
- Social impact of data science research
- How to engage industry workshop
- Keynote by Chris Rozell
- Networking Reception
All presentations will come from submissions in response to our call for abstracts.
Oral presentations are closed. Posters are welcome and encouraged.
Abstract Submission – Posters Only – Deadline: November 15, 2017
We welcome submission from all U-M data science researchers (faculty, staff, trainees)