- This event has passed.
Azure 101: Getting Started with Azure
November 17, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
Syllabus: Getting Started with AzureRegister
The first of a 3-part series, the objective of this course is to help prepare you with the foundational concepts needed to help you start working with Microsoft Azure
quickly. We will cover key basic concepts, walk you through creating an Azure subscription (see Subscription Information below), and lay down the foundation for the Machine Learning and Data sessions.
In this course, we will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Azure cloud computing.
- Basic functions: Azure Directories, Subscriptions, Resource Groups, Regions, Compute, Tour of Azure Services.
- Azure walkthrough.
And you will complete the following hands-on exercises:
- Exercise: Setting up your first Azure subscription**
- Preparing for Machine Learning in Azure
- Preparing for Working with Data in Azure.
Office hours: Working with Data in Azure: November 18, 2:00 PM, syllabus and videos
Office hours: Machine Learning on Azure: November 19, 10:00 AM, syllabus and videos