Want to effectively use untapped data that is all around us—from traffic streaming data to social media data—to discover a desired solution? A new University of Michigan-Dearborn graduate program is going to teach students to do just that.
- Researchers Leverage Data Science to address Critical Illness and Injury
- U-M SI and MIDAS faculty Ceren Budak among first to study Facebook data
- MIDAS Faculty Maggie Levenstein Leads ICPSR to Win National Award
- The Effect of Social Interaction on Facilitating Audience Participation in a Live Music Performance
- Data Science and Predictive Analytics Textbook