Want to effectively use untapped data that is all around us—from traffic streaming data to social media data—to discover a desired solution? A new University of Michigan-Dearborn graduate program is going to teach students to do just that.
- MIDAS core faculty, Dr. Robert Hampshire, leads a team of MIDAS faculty to receive NSF Convergence Accelerator grant
- MIDAS affiliated faculty, Dr. Mike Cafarella, receives funding from NSF’s Convergence Accelerator in Harnessing the Data Revolution
- MIDAS faculty and Co-director of U-M Precision Health Initiative Jenna Wiens publishes paper outlining responsible machine learning for healthcare
- Michigan Institute for Data Science Announces the First Cohort of Michigan Data Science Fellows
- Midwest Big Data Hub transitions to second phase with new NSF award