Dr. Sandy Pentland of MIT appeared at the Rackham Amphitheater on December 11, 2015 as the inaugural speaker in the MIDAS Distinguished Lecture Series. His talk was titled “Social Physics: Harnessing Big Data and Machine Learning in Support of Human Goals,” and can now be viewed online.
- Dr. Sue Hammoud and the Michigan Center for Single- Cell Genomic Data Analytics team awarded $3.7 million
- Researchers Leverage Data Science to address Critical Illness and Injury
- U-M SI and MIDAS faculty Ceren Budak among first to study Facebook data
- MIDAS Faculty Maggie Levenstein Leads ICPSR to Win National Award
- The Effect of Social Interaction on Facilitating Audience Participation in a Live Music Performance