- This event has passed.
Women in Data Science
February 3 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Michigan League, Ballroom
In partnership with Stanford University, MIDAS will participate in the 2017 Women in Data Science conference, with faculty presentations on campus and a simulcast of the conference proceedings from Stanford.
Speakers at U-M are:
- Amy Cohn, Associate Professor, Industrial and Operational Engineering, Center for Healthcare Engineering and Patient Safety, U-M
- Stephanie Teasley, Research Professor, School of Information, Learning Education and Design Lab, U-M
- Yi Lu Murphey, Associate Dean for Graduate Education and Research, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering, U-M Dearborn
- Emily Mower-Provost, Assistant Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, U-M
- Mingyan Liu, Professor, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, U-M
- Yao Xie, Assistant Professor, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, U-M
- Moderator: Anna Gilbert, Professor, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, U-M