Women in Big Data at Michigan Symposium
November 12 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Please join us for the Women in Big Data at Michigan symposium. This day-long symposium will highlight women data science researchers at U-M, provide resources and support for women pursuing careers in data science, a poster session, lunch time round table discussions, a faculty panel, and ample time for networking.
Please fill out the registration form if you plan to attend and consider submitting a poster.
Henry Pickering Walcott Professor of Biostatistics
Chair, Department of Biostatistics
Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
Dr. Lin’s research focuses on the development and application of statistical and computational methods to analyze high-throughput genetic and genomic data in epidemiological, environmental and clinical studies, and to analyze complex exposure and phenotype data in observational studies.
- Veronica Berrocal, Biostatistics
- Amy Cohn, Industrial Operations and Engineering
- Liza Levina, Statistics
- Heather Mayes, Chemical Engineering
- Bhramar Mukherjee, Biostatistics
- Maureen Sartor, Computational Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Rocio Titiunik, Political Science
- Jenna Wiens, Computer Science and Engineering