MIDAS faculty offer a continuously expanding list of massive open online courses (MOOCs) covering the foundations, core and advanced data science and predictive data analytics. Some examples of such courses are included below and more courses are available at the University of Michigan Academic Innovation site.
- Python for Everybody Series
- Introduction to Linear Models and Matrix Algebra (Harvard)
- Computational Probability and Inference (MIT)
- Survey Data Collection and Analytics Series
- Discrete Optimization
- Probabilistic Graphical Models
Core Data Science
Advanced Data Science and Predictive Analytics
This collection of Data Science courses is continuously updated to reflect offerings and the evolution of this transdisciplinary field. Potential students and interested learners may use the pretest to assess their readiness for diving into data science.