Want to effectively use untapped data that is all around us—from traffic streaming data to social media data—to discover a desired solution? A new University of Michigan-Dearborn graduate program is going to teach students to do just that.
- UM-Dearborn offers new interdisciplinary data science graduate program
- U-M, SJTU research teams share $1 million for data science projects
- Call for Proposals: Amazon Research Awards, deadline 9/15/17
- Liza Levina, PhD, Chosen IMS Medallion Lecturer in 2019
- SAVE THE DATE: MIDAS Annual Symposium, Oct. 11